14 Feb 2020

H V D

















[Verse 1]
I cut your nails and comb your hairI carry you down the stairsI wanted to see right through from the other sideI wanted to walk a trail with no end in sight[Chorus]The moment we believe that we have never metAnother kind of love it's easy to forgetWhen we are all alone then we do both agreeWe have a thing in common this was meant to be[Verse 2]You close my eyes and soothe my earsYou heal my wounds and dry my tearsOn the inside of this marble house I grow
And the seeds I sow will grow up prisoners too
[Chorus]The moment we believe that we have never metAnother kind of love it's easy to forgetWhen we are all alone then we do both agreeWe have a thing in common this was meant to be[Verse 3]Now where's your shoulderWhat is its nameWhat's your scentSay it againIf it goes fasterCan you still follow meIt must be safeWhen it's on TV[Verse 4]I raise my hands to heaven for curiosityI don't know what to ask forWhat has it got for meThe others say we're hidingIt's as forward as can beSome things I do for moneySome things I do for freex
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment