6 Apr 2020

~Floating~


And when you get old and start losing your hair

Can you tell me who will still care-are-are
Can you tell me who will still care





~





~

Then I see you plant a flower, plant a rose

You can plant any one of those
Keep planting to find out which one grows
It's a secret no one know-hoe-hoes
It's a secret no one knows
Oh hoes, no one know-ohs

~
 - Nici nu stiu cum sa explic. Dar aceste imagini au starnit atatea reactii in lant, in dans frenetic de du-te vino inainte si inapoi ca un futai cu un tip care nu poate sa termine... Macar de-ar fi doar atat. #timetravel
~

Can you tell me ohh

(Which flower's going to grow?)
No, you can't 'cause you don't know
Can you tell me
(If it's going to be a daisy or a rose?)
You say you can but you don't knowwww

~

~
Udă toată
~
 Tipul, floarea, masina, celalalt tip, eu... Pffft. Nu, multumesc! 
~
 Gift from a friend, truly appreciated! 
~



 How many can you C?


~

 Yummy. Friends know!

~

Orice asemanare cu alte realitati este pur intamplatoare. (NOT!)

~

 Find KeyWords.

~
 I show you the way.
~

 Cea din dreapta e Strabunica. Prima moarte cunoscuta de mine.

~

 My 1/2 German Cousin, and My Robot Piggy Bank.
Another "Road Opener".

~

 😔 (Soon™)
~



More clues:


https://youtu.be/hqkxcLq6S-g

https://youtu.be/eM7c55VWKp8



FFS!



I'm telling ya'! 
•••
More 2 come, as I decode (understand better) my "0WN" Memories. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment