28 Aug 2021

Activity?

Sorry for not writing here for a while, I shouldn't even have to say this; I like blogging when I feel like, not as 'duty', sau pentru ca mi se sugereaza, indiferent de explicatii (exemplu: esti moarta pentru noi, scrie ceva ca sa dovedesti ca traiesti, noi stim, dar trebuie sa fie si o dovada acolo - Mi se pare atat de aiurea ideea asta dar asta mi-a fost dat sa inteleg de multe ori si ma intristeaza/enerveaza...). :)

Some pics: 






Cute shapes on my old RMN

 

Thank you (some of you :P) for talking to me (comments? I find it a bit weird calling 'psychic messages'/hints Comments). Interesting to learn different perspectives about past events (incomplete data for me - and it's not because of any ToS ~ 'incomplete data' to make up my own mind about the whole of...).


We gotta get out of this place
If its the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
~ there's a better life
For me and you


De ce conteaza ce imi amintesc? I don't wanna dwell on the past.

Nu ma hraneste si nu cred ca e hrana pentru nimeni ce fac eu cu gandurile despre trecut si 'ce vine'. *sigh*

M-am saturat sa caut ce am deja si nu pot sa folosesc pentru ca .... Stupid/lies/misunderstandings(at best 😞)

Thx for reading! Take care-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-


No comments:

Post a Comment