19 May 2020

Latest development in advanced schematics for leaving this planet #idontwanttobehereanymore


18. I'm legal. I danced with a .gif for the first time in my life & more!!! ♥♥♥
• Paste in plain text vs. Paste -> Robots
• Time management guy - vulva - food (eating meals/day)
• Something about .gif & how I perceive ALL reality (view) •••
• Passwords? squaresymbol ?

• Cars (Robots?) See ♥ as | 


~

72 ( Solomon shit - Xtians) can't make 3D 4some. Stuck in 2D -> Big - small [How did this get to tits & all, inca nu inteleg. Dar nu ma depaseste! Cuvinte... Eu zborrrr!] ♥ | 2U2!


• The guy that told me ca am "Fata de Paris" (face not girl~) also ~ "Looking back over my shoulder / I can see that look in your eye" ~ Sounds like an Ex but we were never together. Halp? 

• "Data" guy - he forgot smth while writing important code (indian accent - Truth or Spy?) Loading *hypno_spiral_here*  Gets continuously hypnotized. The "Fake" The Now. Ok. Thank you. (He can make himself understood) Victim of much bullying though - especially by weirdo "Stupid" 1 button guy) Every-Kaa! ♥ Shit! Juicy detail right here: When the "Data" guy finally understands something (♥) he also begins to overwrite data* ( Replacing instead of copying schematic?) -> Mother Russia pain. Why? * -> He could show us all more truth if the one button guy / bullies would tone it the fuck down. I protect. **Or saying it in different "File" 100% Non Conflictual (Possible? Yes). I hear the "Law Guys" being eecky now - dunno why. Eh. Bad design (stuck in)

So this is what sort of files are piled on Commander Sheppard's desk. Need coffee 2* now. Aaaaaaa!

* Keep both versions -> much conflict
                                       -> delete 1 -> #pain
OK OK | I get it now


Thank you! Perfecting the art of being the pure embodiment of facepalm emoji. 

~~~

So this is how depression tastes like fore some of you. Even Patreon - AI - Karens - Not real girls (also, quite stupid!) - We know how to shut it down but we don't know why ( mass hypnosis by fake whamen). Aaaa. Pls, I want a party without Karens. I can speak cat too. New Tab - more Time & how the parasite still thrives. Yes. I will re right the script. Some can't Let Go because of their uniforms [they are also not aware they are wearing uniforms] (cloth). Fake fucking bread. 

From here onwards I wrote with pencil 


More news from the brainwash facility: Bird that can't fly is the only bird specimen that #officially is allowed to teach us what it means to - insert_anything_here -> Much CONFlict (Cults). Lies & Stupidity. Mislabelled as smart by dudes like 1 button guy. (he sounds Christian - ouch) So even he would see the truth told by NOTCRAZYGUY (Dinosaur - I'm not a girl, either) -> *hypno_spiral_here* Aaaaa. I'm happy to report that even 1 button guy thinks I'm better than "Her". Kill it! Kill it with fire! [Over me~water]
*Sigh*


  * 

*
*                             *           *

*    * 

*                         
          *                      *                                    *     *       * 

- You can't break her heart 4 she doesn't have any -
No real woman sees her children as potential customers ( A REAL BIRB told me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Turn page
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment