18 Aug 2020

Camera 102

 #Orgasm, Masturbation & more...

In podcast form:
 

Dropouts:

on podcast I recorded full masturbation session. Videos ~ there are 2. Something happened and stoped shooting, had to make more disk space to continue recording. You can easily see that if you can read the podcast :P 
~Please no more{make space} shit here anymore, TY.~
We're hurting each other with our programming.

Part 1:


Part 2:




~~~




18.08 Or at least what is, to me 18.08. Sigh. The pain giving thing hit new low of stupid (familoar taste though ~ I'm just sick of having it!) "I'm poor" ~ IS NOT an excuse. I do not Trade with my *that thing* {See my post: If it's trade it's not love|https://mmmylittlecorner.blogspot.com/2020/05/if-its-trade-its-not-love.html
}
Thank you for the teachings. Or sharings. But my ears are bleeding when I hear the lies & incomplete info. I feel I said all already.










No comments:

Post a Comment