2 Aug 2020

Necklace

Not sure if the embed code works or not..Hmm...

Anyway:

Current necklace setup: 


♥ Polymer clay Goddess figurine handmade by Me (with Sunstones)

♥ Seashell from Constanta, Black Sea, from my trip back in Sept 2019

♥ Prehnite (tumbled) pendant ~ Got this as a replacement because I broke my Rose Quartz Merkaba shaped pendant  :(

I've always been drawn to this stone, Prehnite (Not as strongly as to Chrisoprase, but in a similar way) and this  pendant is the first specimen I purchased. Now thinking of Blue Chalcedony & how I haven't put my paw on any until now though it's one of my absolute favorites. 

"The name chalcedony comes from the Latin chalcedonius (alternatively spelled calchedonius). The name appears in Pliny the Elder’s Naturalis Historia as a term for a translucid kind of Jaspis. The name is probably derived from the town Chalcedon in Asia Minor. The Greek word khalkedon (χαλκηδών) also appears in the Book of Revelation (Apc 21,19). It is a hapax legomenon found nowhere else, so it is hard to tell whether the precious gem mentioned in the Bible is the same mineral known by this name today." ~ from: https://www.geologypage.com/2019/03/what-is-the-difference-between-agate-jasper-and-chalcedony.html






On my last trip to the crystal shop I got: Aquamarine, 3 x Amethyst, tumbled Rose Quartz, Laser Quartz Point, Prehnite pendant, tumbled Botswana Agate. I always liked stones and I have a special relationship with em, different than the regular commercial views, oh well. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment