24 Sept 2020

De pain pour thought

💧

He loves me ~ Leave us be ~ about Time [a riddle] 👩‍🔬

Pay attention...

~ More words from me: and not only(more than just words, that's what I meant, you double speak Fools):
There comes a time when nothing makes sense anymore, and everything hurts. And they still want me to masturbate...to get orgasms? And it's in vain, and I do it anyway, day after day... Why? I am good and normal by Default. What are they seeking? Why can't I get a real chance to show what I'm made of? And I'm forced to swallow everybodis puke in this prison of flesh, that I KNOW HOW TO LIVE IN AS A BLESSING BUT THEY DONT LET ME. ... Yes, I'm that good. I can make a blessing out of Anything. No, I'll never allow them to know my ways/copy how my 'brain' works. NEVER. I have My Own Way of 'mapping everything out' & I just wanted to live my life, found out through the mirrors of the Copying & Mockery.. I'd never TM or sell my way, not even give away for Free to 'Any'1 who asks / "needs". It's Mine. I wish I could choose Ones to share more with, talking with randoms on the Psychic telephone is Confusing & Keeps me from being myself and I can't live like this under no experimental conditions or whatever. This feels off. It feels bad. It's clearly part of something bad and wrong. The wrong God as long as still in pover Mono shit missunderstood even the ones who see mono chrome, nobody is allowed to be themselves in this sickness, only lies, bad layer, stuck here despite I beated the whole 'Game' that I never saw as a game to beat. Words will never be enough, numbers either as they force them now to obey. Now I go, to waste some more time to undo something that some other beings wasted from their time to do. *sigh*. Logic? Hell.


~Stuff I wrote in ImLive Chat: GoddessAzra : Hey

GoddessAzra : Ponderings...

GoddessAzra : On being a Host here....

GoddessAzra : [Linguistyx always played by Fools]

GoddessAzra : FOr me being a host means 1 thing (the Correct one) That I am a MODEL here, no, silly, not Prototype... I'm a real person (More than numbers on your screen) willing to interact wth you, the member (HOPING TO CHAT TO A WHOLE PERON, member, not just an arm, a leg, haha, etc)

GoddessAzra : BY NO MEANS being a host on this site means that MY body can HOST any of ""your'' content, dear numbers.

GoddessAzra : We've all been brainwashed and lied to.

GoddessAzra : Who knows , knows...

GoddessAzra : But why do ones that don't know have DIRECT access to HURT me????? AFter all this TIME?~

🩸

No comments:

Post a Comment