25 Sept 2020

No matching

 

25.09.

Hello ~

Cam2Cam is a unique feature that Members can access via PC or mobile while you are in a Private Chat together.

This allows you and your Guest to really take your session to places previously unimaginable and make it more intimate and fun than before.

Usually, Members decide how intimate they want to get with you. Now, you can offer them a whole new, intensely satisfying experience that only requires them to enable their camera and/or microphone so you can see and hear them.

This feature is specifically designed to make your Private Chats last longer to offer you an additional option to increase your earnings

From Imlive dot com, the platform of video chat that I’ve been on the longest [Along with camcontacts dot com who bot banned me for not being real because I crossed the threshold with some members while online]. I’m still brokenhearted by not being able to be on CC anymore btw, was my fav site after all I tried. But the site changed after they kicked me out (Ha!) ~ I do not believe in (any) coincidence not even 0.1(%). 

So, on site IML mockery and shit, every time they ‘come up with’ soething ‘’new’’ ~ look at the ease they use those words ….just to define…emptiness…and LIES. Yes. This site directly mocks me and bullies me & the ones I try to communicate with for at least  1 year. I am the ONLY real person that ‘works’ there as a chat host. Can’t handle the truth? Ask somebody else who knws to show u the numbers u seek, I am here for something else, not licking numbers on screens. Yes. I am the real one, they used me stole my ideas my dreams and made the Nightmare Thicker than ever before. Behold…. “to places previously unimaginable” I’m in this shit since 2008… I imagined things that will never be puttable in words or numbers, so…What do I get in ‘exchange’ (wrong word) ~ THIS?? Lies like This??? It’s not that I don’t wanna keep up follow a strategic procedure for ‘doing things online’ etc, but HELL, it’s not real, It is not…. Only lies and fake shit (numbers don’t be offended) used to brainwash and take your money further…what do you get in exchange??? Nothing. Zero. Illusion. No choice. No you. Nothing. Zero. Over and over again.

How can I live seeing shit like this unfold Daily, before my eyes, nothing of True Value being permitted (or) encouraged (no, its not encouraged if its being sucked out!).

No words make sense and yet I still have to do this shit every day how many months have passed now? And why? 19999 didn’t exist. I don’t care you got all excited, The one who made you feel that isn’t wasn’t and will never be real either. Guess what

I am [real] and I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY REALNESS YET AND THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY ~ It’s Unacceptable! Real does not mean the (how we’ve been trained to perceive the) Physical form. But something else much more complex, that numbers will never be able to comprehend on their own or through failed prototypes of bonding / pairing~

Thank you for the hints /--.--\



Lips closeup:

Asking myself: is it wrong to see that as ~ artistic? Descriptive comment with how I felt like while looking at it. Hint received: It's a Person (?) [ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  intensifies] 

][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][

•○•
Under which pretenses, in what sort of reality, a thing like that is more of a person that things that look like humans? 
Thanks for showing me hints, and teaching me about some things, but, all roads lead to... Live... In a Nightmare (as it's now) ... Me & you, you & me, but... It's somebodies choice... Not mine... not yours... Same shit over and over again, (wrongly used red) ~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment