15 Feb 2021

Articol nou.

It's the only way, really? What I'm interested in is still hidden from me. Cheap tricks, annoying to me. 

Cut me off from what? I know I'd rather be cut off from this mess that I did not agree with (or to partake in) to begin with, with incomplete data as I had it before.. Bla bla.





Loved the view that night, but I got weird hints that it's something like me masturbating thinking about stuff I don't like, so I forgot the enjoyment quickly ~ smh

This was a greeting. 
Between this or "I piss on you", saying back "Me too", more than just breaking the 4th wall, was more fun.
I do appreciate my fans though, if only I could recognize them as well, otherwise, I've said it before, WE'RE ALL USED for SHIT.

I can't just imagine you're what the waves whisper or what my mind wants! Would be incorrect & unfair towards you.





👁





Cute game.

Ony.
-------------------------------------------------

Din jurnal: (am scris azi dupa ce m-am jucat Rift, faceam o invazie si am fost delogata aiurea, m-am relogat imediat si s-au intamplat iar ciudatenii. Macar de as intelege de ce. Ca asa de imaginat drame m-am saturat.)

15.02 "New page" ~ I don't want a minion as a lover. Bla bla... I would've never allow a "minion" to make me feel, something that a lover/ guy that courts me* would do. It's more than just confusing. We're both used. :( Forget... Die... I'm still here.
* I don't want to be "courted"  now. Not until I understand precisely what happened... With no doubt left. It's not a  leap of faith...
++ Dear whoever. I can't enjoy your efforts when weirdos/ I don't know who look at me, interpreting various things... I never agreed to such thing, said this before. Same shit as usual. Sometimes I feel that I'm caressing the thin line I NEED to cross over in order to understand, but I'm not allowed to really see, so we don't get enlightened. 
Pain, nothingness, the feelies which don't really stimulate me... Nu am chef sa ma duc iar in sect 2 sa aduc chestii... Vreau sa stau o zi in casa pt ca am tot umblat si nu imi place! Detest tot acum :) 
Dreamt of my ex again. Talking... I don't like dreaming of him. Feel I didn't learn anyth.. Just different view of same shit in "real life" :(

~

14.02 
* Ninja turtle with red
* HARP shit in bus...felt pressure & weird switches in my head, around the trigger. Tests or discussions, I don't know. Told him if I knew I talked to him too when I was with my ex ("through" my ex) nu l-as mai fi considerat atat de prost. Si am fi discutat chestii mai interesante poate la un alt nivel. Button (?). Nu am inteles. 
Annoyed I keep getting questions/situations about ex, other guys I fucked, thought of, or the Twitch guy. Meanwhile, I still don't know what rly happened. V upset & not scared...Hm...Word...Not fearful... Can't think about what I want to make order in my mind. + Spies. + No privacy. + Aparentele + Fufele/ Fufa sau ce naiba se intampla de ma insulta la fiecare pas cand ma "joc" si nici nu stiu cu cine (guy)... Keep getting hints about "the double" - I'm clueless about that too. Insulted & sad ~ Feeling used.
Saci de gunoi Magnetic - lol.
~
Daca nu imi spui doar pentru ca nu vrei sa auzi Nu-ul meu, nu stiu ce sa zic. Am motivele mele, nu? Ar trebui respectate. Mascarada asta tampita ma enerveaza, nu rezolva nimic, nimeni nu a invatat nimic nou cu adevarat (bun). Si Progres? Acumen. 
                               

..




We hold the secret to a dream
We keep it wrapped in chains
Locked inside a mystery

We climb a stairway to the stars
Through doorways of the heart
Step inside the magic stars

Chorus
Gaze into my crystal ball
See what lies behind the wall
Can't you feel the wonder of it all
In my crystal ball

You veil your eyes in fantasy
Let's pull the curtain back
Distant worlds, so much to see

Chorus
Gaze into my Crystal Ball
Ssee what lies behind the wall
Can't you feel the wonder of it all
In my crystal ball

I wanna know you, come on let me show you the way
I really wanna hold you, reach out to these hands of fate

I wanna know you, come on let me show you the way
I really wanna hold you, reach out to these hands of fate
This is the moment we've been waiting for, oh yeah

Chorus
Gaze into my Crystal Ball
Ssee what lies behind the wall
Can't you feel the wonder of it all
In my crystal ball


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment