20 Jun 2021

~

I'll never encourage someone who wants me (thinks it's ok/necessary for me) to do this sort of stuff: 



Excerpt from a show I recorded on 04.17.21 (17th of April, 2021) while performing before a live audience ^^ 
The full show is available in my MFC album '~' 
If you join my club, you get access to all my exclusive content. 
Tip 1 token for a 7 day membership. 
Thank you for your support! 

(0% means no money - not complaining! I just don't know what to believe anymore abt money & 'invisible' money, pls don't dumb me down into 'Laura' as long as 'Laura' needs to do all this shit. Past months have been v humiliating regarding this aspect, but hey! It's all an illusion, anyway? Only seen this matter when it's convenient...For stuff I do not understand/agree with.)











No comments:

Post a Comment