6 Oct 2020

Another day

 Another day

That doesn't make sense


I said: I don't agree,


Yet they keep on hittin'



The pain

I make it look invisible

So I can carry on

Unquestioningly

But those that see

Don't know what to think

They forgot they made theirs's invisible as well

In similar fashions.


Regardless for how long they keep doing this to me

I will never sell my love, sell my soul.


Yes, I believe in a life without pain [I learned my lessons, Pain has no lessons to Teach me, We just cohabitants of the same Nothing together, for a while,  I do not allow anyone else to learn through my eyes ~ unless we both consent & specifically Choose to do so!] ~ I know the way.


Of course I know the way.


They created this Nightmare so our eyes stay dead.


I do not agree.


With any link that DAILY Nightmares my Reality further. 


*deep sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment