29 Oct 2020

Whatever title ~

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Something like that


Every time I go out it just gets crazier and crazier ( dream - reality - illusion in the marketplace ? )


~ I can't live my life like it's nothing more than 'the keyword game' ~


Cand mancam litere nu facem mai mult spatiu :(


Eeee.


It's not that I can't keep up, but I don't want to live like this, cause there's no way, labyrinth, but, no, way.


Again I've seen proof for how AI is not that intelligent. I did not count the pain. Amazement? Fear? No. I didn't mind some sequences of playfulness but... It's just not right. And I don't want to learn the hows and whys of this mass confusion. 


Not getting a real break from masturbating / orgasming (with no real purpose sir) makes me feel .. I can't find the right word. It doesn't matter. No one seems to listen or care anyway. 


Intricacy. 

She will never be me.


De azi, cu comentarii pe alocuri: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yZZKWGvwakrjbC2u5

Am discutat deja despre asta! ;)

Random: Why Oak? Dunno (one of my fav trees) ~ 



Snap 1
 (Thanks for the cuteness but then again message won't be delivered cause it's from me :()

and

snap 2
~ In oglinda ~ 
Now how does THAT 'help_make_space'? Imi constientizez carnea mai mult sau iar sau cum sau ce relevanta are? Cuvinte... 'Eyes to see' ~ And then what?

So long!

.

Later edit: It's 12.18 AM




No comments:

Post a Comment