31 Dec 2020

*

Latest podcast: Citesc din Filozofia Hermetica

 *

I was playing a game today on my phone and I saw it had a feature to record footage, ok,

Fooled around for a bit, here is the result: Playing Deep Town

Making a list of all the games I have on my phone right now, not sure why, maybe to check it after a while and giggle. I like trying out new games with various art styles. I don't play them to 'kill time' or because I'm bored, something indescribable perhaps. I always had an interesting relationship with games and never really understood why. 

One of the things I'm grateful for this year, that is slowly approaching it's end (LOL), was how I felt I was interacting differently with some things in the games I play(ed), even if, that didn't really lead anywhere, it was something more than just enjoyment for me. Not sure why. If all this was just for...masturbation/keywords suggestions, then... *sigh*... Only strengthening what I kept on saying for the past... Umm... Well... PAST? :O 

Iron Saga 

Cut the Rope

I Love Hue

I Love Hue Too

Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Merge Dragons!

A Girl Adrift

Bistro Heroes

MyMuseum

Terrarium

Om Nom: Merge

Starry Garden

Alphabear 2

Bushido Bear

Pou

Monster Chef

HaywireHospital

My Music Tower

Kawaii Kitchen

HappyHop

Monkey Roll

Sailor Cats

Symmetry 

Fluffy! Cute Character Lunchbox

Dessert Shop ROSE Bakery

animal restaurant

Mama Hawk

Deep Town

Sandship

~~~

 


Much love,

Laura.



1 comment: