29 Dec 2020

lalala

 *

I know how to waste time way better than what I'm told to do to waste time.
I can't continue like this anymore.
*wink*


Pretty tail

Playing with me

Look at me!

I know it ♥

I'm still bothered on a daily basis by
nonsense
Not nonsense that could potentially lead somewhere because
wind
but

just
plain
nonsense

When I look at what I can see
All I feel like doing
is 
Nothing


Nothing, where are you?
Get over here, I want to do you some more.
You're probably the only friend I ever have



ROFL


Why the fuck do I still bother.

I don't know.

Oh, I don't like these words.


If G was right we wouldn't be doing this shit now like this.


"The way"
"The one"


All my life.... Was puke of bad food at best.

Thanks for making it smell nice though but...

You wasted my time....
And I wasted yours..

*sigh*
*wink*
💋


No comments:

Post a Comment