19 Dec 2020

Duty?


Without? Without, why? Without, how, other than using the same thing with the same thing; brainwash, conditioning and triggers. Something is the same; terribly WRONG!.

All the triggers and brainwashes happened WITH, not WITHOUT. They were and still seem to be, about With. [With in MIND]

{Considering current circumstances} I'd gladly take A Without, but I want to choose how and who with, I think it's only fair this way, community. Please, wake up, once and for all. I cannot go on like this forever. I could, obvs, but I feel that it's a terrible mistake, and waste... Of all.

G my inner bitch up! {Quirky over matter}





My 'Christmas lights' broke - only the blue shows up, but very dim :(




My cat assisted in a lot of ..... I dont even know what that is.


Today he ate from the leaves of my Japanese Rose

Every day something breaks, malfunctions or gets annoyingly and wrongly utilized into the code of MY DAY.
I am not depressed, but I am very sad, and these 'Toppings' don't help, quite the contrary. Not complaining. But I KNOW it's a lie that such things are necessary so we can still live like we do ~ Piled up in the Monster's whateverthatisthatlookslikeathrashcan.


Every time I am upset
mispleased
annoyed
displeased
~ I emit something. Detrimental to my own health according to certain Laws {I'd love to learn more but we're lost in tangles of blurred lines in the benefit of the few who are, well, Wronng, and manipulate said laws & Other flavors as well ONLY to their advantage (NOT Mainly ~ dear Stream, ONLY. There is a BIG difference.)

You create your own reality, they said.
I don't (When it's about my own correctness & true abilities)
I do (When it's about other's plans schemes and whatever that I have no choice with for there.

Zero.

Dears, 
I enjoy writing here, sometimes more than other times, I just don't like doing this 'on cue' for whatever reason. I genuinely feel that the momentary assist is useless overall. 


And... When I am pleased... That is perhaps even more misinterpreted and improperly used. MAKE MONEY OUTTA MY HOLES. 
Hint: There is no money, and nothing to spend it on, once you see a bit from above.
Once you see they type to make you forget, whatever every day means for you, I don't know. I experienced so much weirdness this year, and I certainly don't want to continue.
:)
}

Without? Without, why? Without, how, other than using the same thing with the same thing; brainwash, conditioning and triggers. Something is the same; terribly WRONG!.
All the triggers and brainwashes happened WITH, not WITHOUT. They were and still seem to be, about With. [With in MIND]
{Considering current circumstances} I'd gladly take A Without, but I want to choose how and who with, I think it's only fair this way, community. Please, wake up, once and for all. I cannot go on like this forever. I could, obvs, but I feel that it's a terrible mistake, and waste... Of all.
G my inner bitch up! {Quirky over matter}








No comments:

Post a Comment