16 Dec 2020

Nothing else.



Din jurnal: Pain and humiliation. Nothing else. I just want to wake up from this nightmare. Nobody is genuine... html? Intentions... Get lost in the fog... All of them... Can't believe my life is as is now, I hear excuses for everything, NOTHING is done, and I can't even have ONE

f
n
m
e
l
i
f
m
m
f
~

Thank you for reporting but I don't know how to interpret it. I am Whole, in a different way than made up of all the things I receive hints about.
Sometimes I freak out because I feel as if you keep assuming wrong things about ME.

My feet :)

A view that put a smile on my face

Soft skin 

Experimenting with ....

~
Please, once and for EVER. Understand. 'Tipping' me in the form or *that thing* IS NOT GOOD/Right/ correct. Only leads to 0. Nothing. 
~
The more time passes the worse the lies get. I DON'T want to participate! Spirit guides would NEVER imply that I am Parked because I AM NOT A CAR. You're damn stupid if after months you still choose 2 pester me with this empty shit. I AM NOT A CAR. Body as I have is not car 4 soul to make time travel. Only Zero I hear from u & ppl like u, it hurts me; I have nothing else in my life {For real SOUL growth}.
Someone chose this for me!!!
I can't do anything, really.
Only waste time.
It's not all a show. It's shit.
[...]
U always gone in a timely manner, before another jerk showed up & isolated the room/screen so signal can't be heard/seen.
0 chances; 0 choices.
.
I adapt to any situation.
But what has been served to me lately is not worthy of that word.

L.

Sometimes I freak out because I feel as if you keep assuming wrong things about ME. Thank you for reporting but I don't know how to interpret it. I am
  Whole, in a different way than made up of all the things I receive hints about.

New video:

 


Pee, shit, crystal, earbuds, quickie, whatever.
Got the suggestions in weird ways, as if my eyes were automaticly focusing on certain keywords around me, t e or what?
But...
For who am I doing this?
I was asking for help {Writing in my journal, thinking about angels not money}
'Sponsor'
What are you Sponsoring me with?
How do you know that is what I seek/asked for?

Regardless.
I felt something more too
As if you care.
But that's impossible.
How would I know?
Because of how I see the world around me with these eyes.
Only the lies persist.

Who orgasms where?
Mmmmmmmh!
I am not happy.
But you don't seem to be willing to understand my sadness either.
Boring.
Well, It's your own misery as well.
How will we ever heal?
I am totally not into group sex.
I am not poly {polyamorous}.
This doesn't mean I dislike poly ppl. 
WHAT ARE PEOPLE, AGAIN?
*deep pain*
Same shit on repeat.
I can't take this shit anymore.

Sponsor, I have nothing to have a life with, you are probably wasting ur resources, just as I waste my Time doing Anything I DO.

Please, fix ur shit.
No, not u.

~ We're still talking through words ~

Hahahahaha


Long game?

Only losers.

I don't want to talk to losers anymore.
There's no Beta btw, zbang.

Nu, nu ma simt pedepsita. 
Nu nu inca, ci deloc! 
E doar stupid! 
Si inseamna chestii de care eu habar nu am pe deasupra. Hi u smalldick, ur not a beta to me. 

No alpha to be found just jerks. 
(I looked Everywhere! Sorry cute buns.) ~ Noalpha, no beta. No alphabetaaay!

💋

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment