12 Dec 2020

Finds

Hello!
|
|
|

Snap Kiss!



Symbols? What is a way without a will and what is that disguised as one?

I remember the tree...


It was a night. {Last year}
A pleasant night, at least while I was there..That night... Almost night... What was it, anyway.

Friendly vibes in my ol' hood.

Oh, I saw you like a treasure, a hidden treasure. Stream of inspiration for moments that pass by too quick...

Changing the orientation of this pic and I get woozy with all sorts of thoughts. Lovely find though ♥ 

Thank you for being so nice, little corner of nature in the concrete jungle I'm still confined to.

I don't know why this particular leaf caught my attention.
I saw names of people I know under different nicknames and OH I'm still confused about that.
Hello, though.

I have a thing for this apparently abandoned thing.

Seeing beauty in the most unexpected places!
Nostalgia..

~
~
~

Din jurnal:

12.12.20 12:12 AM. (was random)


Bleaching my hair... Blond me... Where's the e? :p
I'll get used to it I guess. Hopefully soon I'll try the green colored hair I had in mind a few years back... But I want a medium green not pastel like, we'll see. For now I have to get used to this look. I always thought that Hey! I do not have the face of a blonde (?). Eh... Maybe I'll learn more about the meanings of blonde other than... Locomotive :-<
No? You mad? What? Are you serious? No! I don't accept this as answer.
~




Take care,
M.A.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment