5 Jan 2021

:(

 Why?

Someone told me some things about some 'workers' today. I didn't really understand (fully), I don't want to judge. It's not what it appears to be at first sight [for me], but then again, I wrote about this before. Workers to make up the noise ~around~ me, so... We can... Go on... Go... On... How...? Nobody is happy.


Thank you



Lots of weirdness ~ 

Water that boils slower, and also cools down slower, and other details..(where I'm about to move back)..

Pare ca a trecut mai putin timp, de ce? 


Vreau sa aleg cu cine stau de vorba inainte de somn.





So I can...


     

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave
Then breathe your story lines
And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes.








💋






No comments:

Post a Comment