16 Jan 2021

randoms

Nu vreau sa ma placi. If you're not bothered by what I do with my mind, I don't wanna talk to you!*

< Se cere > = Minciuna. Deci???

......................................................

Tot ce am zis e la fel, valabil.

I'm not allowed to make it on my own - Or truly be with someone. 

16.01 Rune of the day: Berkana, birch.

Card of the day: Knight of Cups

Measurements: 96-70-97 66kg.

......................................................




* & If you're bothered, why talk?(We could do something different about it, there's no government, really) LINKS!. Ok... On a certain lvl everything is made up on them. But, something troubles my mind. I said in many ways, hoping the message would get delivered. I'm not ok with that! (for example thinking about 'Empress' keyword, that specific girl's face [It's not about if I like or not or what do I think about; I don't know for sure WHY but something is wrong in this situation. Again, I hear about the Parking issue, and again, I say: I'm not a car ~ It's been too long, It's been too long...]). So, I'm not ok with that for myself, or others (if there was a lesson to be learned all data is available by now, same thing with the same thing, again the reason with beta & reset, I can't reason with this anymore. What's expected of me, in the end, is a weird form of SELF HARM, implicitly I harm others too, unknowingly, especially since it's about links...for... Them... Then the Potion Masters waste their resources as well and all we do is... What I already said... Nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment