9 Jan 2021

Dirty Granny Tails


Time to throw away your burden
to ride the broom and never
look back to your previous life
it's time to reap the roots of past

Go fly above your weakness
the sky above is endless
look below this world is small
could not contain your godly soul

Trembling of my heart
rippling of my dream
distance takes apart
all that I have been

Lost in skies of velvet
lovelier than ever
counting on myself alone

Never break always trust your inner sense
wonders wait you on your road
look ahead miracles are everywhere
life will take you by the hand
 


~

Thanks for recommending me this song, whoever you were :) I still remember your name, messenger (Ym) id, but to what avail 👀. You shocked me when you told me that thing with the T-shirt, you know, the one you throw behind the sofa.


Take good care of yerselfez.


No comments:

Post a Comment